Saturday, August 20, 2011

22 Months old and big changes headed our way!

We are moving back to Utah! Dad starts his new job soon and we are going to fly home on September 4th. We are very excited. We already sold one of our cars. We will sell the other one soon. Mom says that I had better get ready for big changes. I don't exactly know what to expect, but I am excited and full of laughs, giggles, and energy.

Good-bye old friend

i don't really know what this is, but mom and dad are excited

is that winnie the pooh?

"Your baby, just over 1 1/2 inches long. His hands will soon open and close into fists, tiny tooth buds are beginning to appear under his gums, and some bones are beginning to harden." ~The Baby Center

We are working on the closets and any thing that is loose and can be packed

This is what our living room looks like now.

No comments:

Post a Comment