Getting ready for the big weekend
bathing in papers
bathing in papers
Kings Dominion was a blast!
They had a large kids park and I was able to ride the rides by myself
There were a lot of bigger rides for bigger kids as well
One of my favorite rides was the "pushed it" ride
It was all amazing
This was the first ride that I went on all by myself. It was called the Virginia Schooner. It is like a mini Tidal Wave at Lagoon.
patiently waiting
patiently waiting
weeee!
best day ever!
star ship to command... go faster!
waiting for blast off!
waiting for blast off!
floor it sister, lets get this thing moving
i like to ring the bell
what's up ladies?
(Dad says this is one of his favorite videos. I don't get it..)
what's up ladies?
(Dad says this is one of his favorite videos. I don't get it..)
vroom vroom!
i don't know what to say.
playing ring around the rosie with Mom and Dad
Me and Momma playing
playing ring around the rosie with Mom and Dad
Me and Momma playing
Chillin the airport with Mom and Dad
WOW!
do you see the planes?
PF Chang's is my new favorite place to eat. The chop sticks were a little tricky to figure out, but I finally got it.
We spend some time in the mall and saw this amazing fountain
This was an awesome duck and turtle park just for kids in the mall.
At another mall, there was a playground that I loved!
playground play time
i know I can make it, watch me
hold still zebra
At dinner one night, a guy was making ballon animals and he made me a monkey in a tree. I played and played with it until it popped.
We spent the 4th of July at Uncle Clark and Aunt Cherie Theriot's house in Gainesville, VA
Their yard was awesome and I played and played.
I leaned to slide all by myself
We played ring around the rosie on the trampoline
here we go!
here we go!
and I splashed in the pool and ran through the sprinklers
I also found something to push around. It was a good day
Mom pushed me on the swing
weeeeeeeee!
weeeeeeeee!
It was very hot outside, but the water felt great!
climbing up all by myself
here I go!
here I go!
sliding doen all by myself (except for the last few feet)
here I come daddy!
here I come daddy!
Uncle Eric and Diana Boyle made Root Beer.
I tried to bite the fog :)
I tried to bite the fog :)
Everyone sang Happy Birthday to me.
I don't know why, it was Dad's birthday, not mine.
I don't know why, it was Dad's birthday, not mine.
FIREWORKS!!!
OOHHH... AAHHH...
I loved them!
This is my previously owned little red car.
This is my previously owned castle and side.
I love my toys very much!
this is me on my little slide
weeeeeeeeeee!
this is me on my little slide
weeeeeeeeeee!
No comments:
Post a Comment