Dad started his new job and worked from home this week. It was so nice to have him home. Mom and Dad were both stressed out and busy trying to get everything finalized for the big move. The ABF or U-Pack moving truck arrived at our house on Friday afternoon. By Friday night, Dad had moved all of the boxes onto the truck, and everything that he could do by himself. One Saturday, some of the elders from the ward came over and helped with the rest of the heavy items, like the table, sofas, bed, dressers, and treadmill. By Saturday night it was all loaded and ready to go. Mom, was amazing. She packed and cleaned and made sure that we were taken care of, and that everything was in order. I am a little disappointing in the lack of photos that we have documenting the move, but I guess that Mom and Dad were a little busy. The landlord of the townhome that we had in Alexandria was very good to us. He didn't have a problem with us leaving the 4th of Sept, we didn't give him 60 days notice like he asked for, but he still returned our entire deposit amount. That was nice.
Good bye to our other old friend.
I am really cars. Big cars, little cars, all cars.
I love to drive them and park them and arrange them.
I am so funny!
I love to drive them and park them and arrange them.
I am so funny!
I am so excited! I don't know exactly what is going on, but it is something big!
This is me helping Mom and Dad disassemble my crib. Are we going to Disneyland again?
This is me helping Mom and Dad disassemble my crib. Are we going to Disneyland again?
They were just sitting there, so I had to try them on.
Mom helped me out!
This is one of the final pictures taken before all of out stuff was out of the town home.
Good-bye Oscar. We will miss you. You and your family were so welcoming, and loving.
Good-Bye gnomes, Good-Bye hoo hoo, Good-Bye neighborhood
Sunday morning, Sept 4th, 2011
Final picture before getting in the Taxi and driving to the airport.
Good-Bye Virginia.
Final picture before getting in the Taxi and driving to the airport.
Good-Bye Virginia.








No comments:
Post a Comment