Wednesday, April 6, 2011

1.5 Years old!

Spring time is here in Washington DC. Mom Dad, and me drove down to DC to look at the cherry blossoms. We didn't end up getting out of the car because there were so many people and it was raining on and off. The cherry blossoms were beautiful. A couple of weeks ago we went to the zoo. I saw a lot of monkeys! I also saw zebra, elephants, and panda bears just to name a few. I have had the spring time allergies and sniffles, yuck. I can't wait to be outside this summer!

zebra!

After the zoo we went to
the Cheesecake Factory!

when I didn't feel good Mom sat
with me in my little sofa
my mom, my yello blanky, my thumb, and my sofa

you know, after looking at these photos,
I think Mom enjoyed my condition just a little

i don't know what we are
watching and i don't care

sittin' in the stroller watching a show

crusin' in my truck

big boy shoes

kicking the ball

flopping on my sofa

stacking blocks and says words

kitchen cleanup

come on guys, lets go!
 
oh! wrong way.. hee hee

whats that..? what thats..? whats that..?

Mom said "like a dog" 
being held back by the leash

I was ready to cross Route 1 all by myself!

First corn on the cob

yum yum yum

i don't want to come inside
i don't want your pickle

 

No comments:

Post a Comment