Friday, March 18, 2011

17 Months

It is starting to warm up. Dad just finished a big security certification that he had to study a lot for. We are all glad that it is over! I have been really busy lately and have given Mom a run for her money.

Cheerios and the remote.
My two favorite things!

Grandma's Valentines gift
yummy, NERDS!

book time, i love this book!

chillin' with my favorite blanket

This is my favorite book
"Don't forget the oatmeal"
I love how Mom does the voices

i am so cute

CHEERIOS!!

i'm hungry ...please

cuddling with da da!

Its raining!!
lets go out! lets go out! lets go out!

this is awesome,
but a little cold.

splish splash!

this is my mouth and tounge

lets go bikin'

cuddlin' with ba ba


speed racer!

YAA! Da Da passed the test!

helping dad fight the buldge

First time down the slide
I am not sure about this

After a few more times
I learned to love it

sliding with ba ba

i like this park
and its close to home!

No comments:

Post a Comment