Monday, October 4, 2010

Today is My Birthday!!!

Today was my birthday! I am such a big boy. I have been telling Mom and Dad for a long time that I am a big boy but they just roll their eyes and smother me with hugs and kisses... yuck

Thanks to everyone who joined me in my birthday celebration. It was the best! I received gifts, had cake, and played hard. Here are the highlights:

This is the Monkey Cake that Mom and Dad baked and decorated for me

I opened all of my gifts in front of
the webcam for everyone to see
Thanks for everything, and thanks for coming to my party!


Part 1 of me eating cake (7 mins)


Part 2 of me eating cake (7 mins)

Dad lit a single candle for me, then everyone starting singing

Dad showed me how to blow out the candle that he lit
weird... I know.
If you were going to blow it out, why did you light it?

I was a little shy at first

yum yum

it didn't take me long to figure it out

mmmmm

getting close to being done

i have a belly ache

after cake, I chased about this punch
balloon that I got for my birthday.
I chased it up and down the length of the
house for quite a while... then I saw the network cable

The day before my birthday, I found that I like
to sit in the computer chair

I also loved watching General Conference with Mom and Dad.
We watched it while we ate lunch

No comments:

Post a Comment