Thursday, October 14, 2010

Its almost Halloween!

Since my birthday I have been practicing my loudest screams, and scariest faces so I can get the most candy this Halloween! My appetite has increased and I have been growing wider and taller. I have finally graduated into 12 month clothes, but some of the stuff that I wear still says 9 months. I stand for a few seconds before sitting down if Mom or Dad let go of me, but can't pull myself up into a standing position.

I love to play with all of my new toys

blocked from the stairs

Mom made vanilla pudding and let me lick the beater!!

yum yum yum

I could do this all day

NO MORE?? My life is over....

This is my late birthday gift.

I love all of my toys!

vroom vroom!!

this is my non-toy entertainment

more non-toy entertainment

guys, I am so excited for Halloween
Can I try on my costumes?

Does this bloated pumpkin costume
make me look fat?

trick or treat

RAAAR!!!

did you see my pet spider?

my paw

No comments:

Post a Comment