You are invited to
MY LIVE VIRTUAL BIRTHDAY PARTY
WHERE: On a computer with internet and over the phone
WHEN: Oct. 4th @ 7 PM Eastern, 5 PM Mountain. Come early if you would like
HOW: Live web feed cam and a conference call line for everyone to join.
--- On Monday, come to my blog and there will be instruction on how to join my live party ---
I have been trying to walk and I am getting much stronger. I can't stand on my own, so I rely on Mom and Dad, or a couch or wall for balance. They have encouraged me to stand on my own, but I'm not ready. I have 3 (maybe 4) teeth on the top and 3 on the bottom. My front top teeth have a large gap in between them. I learned how to shake my head back and forth when mom and dad say "no" and I make huge messes when I eat. My favorite foods right now are Kix cereal and Cafe Rio style pork. Everything else is a battle. I let mom and dad know that I am done eating when I take all of my food out of my mouth, and off of my tray, and throw it on the floor.
My first package addressed to me! Thanks Grandma Y
I helped Dad open his package too.
Bubble Wrap!!!
Market Days at Mount Vernon
We took a free cruise at Mount Vernon
I saw birds and boats and Mount Vernon and Maryland and people
and a whole bunch of stuff, it was awesome!!
it was awesome
I was starving by lunch time
Sittin on the edge of the Potomac eating my lunch
Watching the performers, there was a puppet show,
a musician, and a balancing artist.
Its growing back!
Sometimes I have a hard time coming down the stairs because
the wall is in the way and I can't swing my leg out.
I get tired, but I still want to practice walking
walk walk walk
Mom helped me play my first game of kickball!
Kickball!!
Walking with my walking toy













No comments:
Post a Comment