Dad,
I just wanted to write you a note before I take a nap. I let mom sleep in this morning til 8:30. (Okay I was really tired since you guys keep me up at all hours of the night. . .sheesh!) I ate almost all my oatmeal - a big boy serving not a baby serving, cause I'm a big boy. And I ate almost two scrambled eggs! It was deeelicious! Then I played with my toys and bumped my head on my highchair and cried for a little while, but then mom gave me some toys to play with and I forgot about it after a little while. When you get home can I dress up as a pumpkin and go get candy from the houses again? I don't think they'll recognize me as a pumpkin cause I was a lion last time. They won't even know. Well I think I am going to let mom know it's nap time, I tired......
love you dad!!
Tayce
This is my new car seat, and me being cute!
OATMEAL!!
I slapped it all over my face and hair
In my toy box
One for me, One for me, One for me
More!!
Momma kept handing them to me
I didn't know what to do with it all.
Ward Party!
Ward Party!
Costume Parade
My friend Fio
My friend Natalie
I'm supposed to do what?? no hands??
Trunk Or Treat!
Our bishop
testing the candy to make sure it is ok
taking another sample
ROAR!!
Trick Or Treat!
Mom and Dad took me to a shopping
I slapped it all over my face and hair
In my toy box
One for me, One for me, One for me
More!!
Momma kept handing them to me
I didn't know what to do with it all.
Ward Party!
Ward Party!
Costume Parade
My friend Fio
My friend Natalie
I'm supposed to do what?? no hands??
Trunk Or Treat!
more of our friends in the ward
Our bishop
testing the candy to make sure it is ok
taking another sample
ROAR!!
Trick Or Treat!
Mom and Dad took me to a shopping
center to trick or treat!























No comments:
Post a Comment