This doesn't happen very often, but
I had to to lay down and rest
I can feed myself!
oh.. and Dad got Mom some flowers.
Did I mention that I can feed myself?
I love to go up and down the stairs
I have almost mastered them, but Mom and Dad
still get nervous when I go up and down by myself
I need a hair cut,
just a little off the top please
Dad has cut my hair before so I'm not afraid of
the clippers. I played with the water and looked
in the mirror.
I said a little off the top.
What do you mean Oops?After the initial buzz, there was no turning back. It was too wide and too deep
Good-bye infant innocence
Hello military crew
Personally I don't care but I think Mom is really sad and Dad may have cried just a little.
Whats for dinner and why are you paying so much attention to my haircut
I have really adapted to my short hair.
I love it!

No comments:
Post a Comment