Here we are at the end of August and we are getting slammed with another heat wave. It was 93 yesterday and 95 today. At the DC temple, there is a beautiful sculpture exhibit portraying the life of Jesus Christ. We traveled to the temple on a Friday afternoon before rush hour and it still took us two hours to go 34 miles. Last week we went to Busch Gardens in Williamsburg with Uncle Clark and Aunt Cherie's family. We had fun but I was absolutely miserable because of the heat. Dad had to take me in to the fountains and get me wet to cool me down. This week Dad's friend Jordan came to visit for Glenn Beck's Restoring Honor Rally. I got to go see some of the sights, but again the heat was intolerable for me. My schedule was also thrown off and I am still trying to recover.
After the two hour drive, Mom and Dad let me
crawl and play a little in the Visitor's Center
We went to Fudrucker's on the way home and I had some
of Mom and Dad's hamburger and chocolate shake
Next time, they should get their own chocolate shake
Next time, they should get their own chocolate shake
Where are you guys?
I really love Aunt Cherie
Uncle Clark gave me my first popsicle
I need A/C and a bath
I loved the show that we watched
My favorite show
The US Capitol Building
Each state has two statues
Here is Brigham Young
Rebecca's father, James R. Avati, sculpted
Philo T. Farnsworth, the inventor of Television, for Utah
Running amok in the Library of Congress
I needed to crawl and strech
It is strenuous being carried around all day!
I needed to crawl and strech
It is strenuous being carried around all day!
Mount Vernon
Mount Vernon
Arlington National Cemetery
Arlington National Cemetery
















No comments:
Post a Comment