Tuesday, August 17, 2010

9 Month Photos at 10.5 months

At the 9 month mark, Mom and Dad were a little busy moving, so I decided that it would be best to wait to have my photos taken. This week was actually an eventful week. Yesterday we went to the DMV and waited in line so Mom and Dad could get their new drivers licenses, and car title, and registration. I waited patiently because I knew that when it was all over there would most likely be ice-cream involved. I was not disapointed.

I love to flirt with all the ladies and even the guys too. I really don't care who it is as long as they:
1. pay attention to me
2. tell me that they love my hair OR
3. tell me that I am so cute / adorable / precious ... the list goes on

Dad keeps telling me to work the older ladies because they appreciate it the most. I have found that he is right. I have them eating out of the palm of my hands with a couple coos, smiles or a laugh. I love it!

Here are the photos that we had taken today. We were all impressed that they were online so fast. Mom and Dad talked about how they enjoyed this photo session more than any so far because the photographers were so nice and there wasn't any pressure to by the expensive packages.

These are our six favorite poses:

The rest of these didn't make the cut, but they are fun to look at.




No comments:

Post a Comment