Sunday, June 6, 2010

8 Months: Disneyland, Lisa & Jess' Marriage, and Relocation Paperwork

This past month have been a real roller coaster, so Mom and Dad decided to take an unplanned, but much needed get away to California, Disneyland, and the Beach. Aunt Lisa has always wanted to be married on the beach. Fed up with the frustration of planning a wedding, she and Jess decided to join Mom and Dad on their get away and get married. The relocation paperwork for our family finally came through, so I guess that we really are going to be moving to DC... when..? Who knows.. It has taken this long to get just this far.


McCade and I both wanted the remote, Paisley just wanted to look at her clothes

Taycen 7.5 Months, Paisley 5 Months and McCade 8 Months

Mom and Dad and Mickey


cool shades... and binki



Mom and Dad's favorite ride is Storybook Land. Here is it from the Casey Jr. train

i have to keep up with my email, even on vacation :)

i think i loosened it!! Hail King Taycen..

I loved pooh and tigger! Pooh and Dumbo were my favorite rides.

squeal of delight


 
i really like smallworld too

Casey Jr. Caboose

soo tired

zzzzzzzzz

Laguna Beach

My first real ice cream

I loved it so much that I forgot about being a big boy and cried like a big baby when Mom and Dad wouldn't let me have any more.





monsters inc.

A is for this is Awesome!

Me, Lisa, Jess, Mom (Natalie) and Kari

In line for Pooh!





happy memories

Newlyweds - June 1st 2010






 
I love you Lisa and I am happy for you and Jess





My first pizza.

hooked for life!

The Mad Hatter hat store









one of my favorite games is peak a boo

lines are boring

 Lisa and Jess 

  



 DUMBO!!



 I love my Uncle Jess.. He mades me laugh!



 Oh great.. If they keep this up I am going to get a little brother :(

 Mom Dad and ME!

Jess and Lisa

I really liked Pluto!

I loved all of the characters. They all make me laugh, but Pooh was my favorite.  Sorry mickey

We got to captain the Mark Twain

Our awesome guide

Mom and Dad got to blow the whistle and ring the bell. I looked out the window the whole time. I loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment