Monday, May 10, 2010

7 Months! I am eating solid foods and I am almost crawling (still)...

This has been a busy past couple of weeks. Jana and Dustin were married, Lisa got engaged and Taycen started eating solids. He is still not quite crawling yet, but he is still trying.


Mom and Dad bought me this cool dinosaur baseball cap.

i am so happy!

Jana's Wedding

Mitch holding Taycen

I'm the little one on the front row.
This was at Aunt Jana's wedding.

I want to crawl so bad!!

Don't make me laugh when my mouth is full, it almost came out my nose!

funny mommy

I like my new playpen.

sucking on my lips

ha ha ha!!
Taycen doing "get the baby" to Paisley

happy baby

happy baby

I am eating solid food now. I have tried carrots, peas, and squash.
I like the squash, the carrots are ok, and I don't really like peas.

No comments:

Post a Comment