Friday, January 1, 2010

Arkansas, Here I come!

We flew to Arkansas on January 1, 2010. Needless to say we didn't have much of a New Years celebration between finishing and verifying what we had packed, and getting to bed. We did hear the fireworks while lying in bed, so I guess that counts.

Our flight was a 9:45 AM, but flying with a baby is a bit different, so we wanted to give ourselves plenty of time so get through security, not to mention that flying on Jan 1 is not a great idea because it is so crowded, so don't do it unless you have to.

Taycen was such a good baby and traveled so well!
I have my own suit case and Mom and Dad had to split one.

Such a little boy in Mom and Dad's big bed.

Good morning sunshine!

I love my grandma!

I am so cute and I know it!

 Final visit with Paisley before the big trip.

Having fun in the Denver Airport.

Mom makes me laugh

 I love my Mom!



Staying warm in the hotel room.

Staying warm in the hotel room.

No comments:

Post a Comment