Joe's Mom, Dad, and sister, Lisa stayed at our house. Natalie woke up early on Christmas monring and went running. It is her favorite time of year to run becasue she enjoys the absolute silence and scerene ambiance of the peaceful and spiritual morning. By the time that Natalie was returing home, the rest of the house was waking up. Natalie and Laura made a special Christmas morning German Pancake breakfast. We didn't really sit down for breakfast, it was more of a "eat what you want when you want." We all congregated in the sofas around the Christmas tree with our small plates of food and enjoyed a small and quite Christmas monring together.
When I grow up, I want to have flying reindeer.
Taycen slept through his gifts.
I absolutely love this mobile.
After Christmas at our house, we went over to Natalie's parents for another round of Christmas joy. It was fun to share Christmas with both families. We were able to have both a small and intimate Christmas and a Christmas with lots of family and children.
In Grandma's lap with my cookie. (that I can't eat yet )
Chantelle holding Taycen
Megan holding McCade, Daniel, Manuel holding Taycen
Dad and Taycen
Paisley in Grandma's lap.
Paisley's first Christmas! She is 8 days old.
Maria and McCade (13.5 weeks)
Natalie and Taycen (12 weeks)
Marchaan and Paisley (8 days old)
Playing games back at our house. Nataie, Joe, Brett, Marchaan, and Laura.
No comments:
Post a Comment