Friday, February 23, 2018

March 25th, 2017 CTR A Primary Party(s)

On Feb 23rd 2018, Tonia Nelson posted:
"First party of the year! And yes if you’re thinking these cute kids look familiar I got to keep the same group of kids and move up with them to CTR 5!! So to earn this fun party to funtopia with transportation to and from in the motor home. (Which I think honestly was as big a hit with them as funtopia) these cute 5 year olds have been telling me each week what they do to try and be like Jesus. They also are reverent, raise their hands, fold their arms, sing when its singing time, and are such a good example to all the little sunbeams that are brand new this year! And brighten my life each week and make me smile and feel SO much love!! #myangelclass #primaryrocks"

Bria Whitney, Blakelee Olson, Paige Rindlisbach, Tyson Lindley, Jair, Mia Vernon, and Brig Tyson.

On Nov 19th 2017, Tonia Nelson posted:
My favorite holiday-thanksgiving- often gets overshadowed by my next favorite Christmas, so I am starting my thanksgiving week with a post each day of something I am grateful for this year. So starting off I am thankful that I got called to be a primary teacher this year and got my sweet angel 4year old kids! They really have been a blessing for me this year as I go through hard things to see them weekly and see why Christ said we need to be like little children. Their simple yet strong faith and way they love unconditionally have brought me joy all year!!


On Oct 25, 2017 Tonya Nelson shared a photo of her primary kids at the Halloween Party that they earned.

Tyson, Brig, Mia, Blakelee, Paige, Bria, Jair

On July 13th, 2017, Tonya Nelson shared a photo of her Summer primary party! These cute 4-5 year old earned it! They had to do something each week that was choosing the right and tell me about it each week for 3 months. On top of being reverent, raising your hands when you want to talk, and staying in your seat. They are so sweet and that's a hard thing thing to do when you're little and so excited about everything! I have loved hearing each week what they did to chose the right. Sometimes it was not hurt your sibling when they took your stuff, or help their moms with cleaning, just lots of sweet answers each week. I sure love this class! Their little hugs and excitement for lessons each week seriously make my week!




Bria, Paige, Kaison, Mia, Blakelee, Jair, Brig, Tyson


On March 25th, 2017, Tonya Nelson posted:
Say hello to the cutest little primary class I know! These are my sweet kiddos and they worked so hard and earned their first party. Being reverent, choosing the right, wearing your ctr ring, and teaching about the first vision will get you Moana, popcorn and treats. Love these cute kids (plus Bryce my helper) to pieces!


Blakelee, Paige, Bria, Jair, Bryce, Brig, Tyson, Mia


No comments:

Post a Comment