My little brother Jair is one of my best friends. I play with him, pat his belly and give him toys to play with and he never complains when I get curious. For the most part, he is good sport and just takes it. I enjoy out new home and I run around and scream a lot here. The ceilings are high, so I get a great echo when I scream really loud! I have been able to play more with Manual, Megan, Danial, and Clair too! They are so much fun to play with. We watch movies, play games, and jump on the trampoline together.
Jair makes a great parking lot
He likes it when we play together
These are my favorite cars and by best friend/brother
I love to be with Dad and help him in the yard
Sometimes, I try to sit in the baby bouncers and chairs
No comments:
Post a Comment