Friday, February 10, 2012

February 2012 - This is going to be life changing!

Mom is due any day now and Mom and Dad are both hoping that we can get into the house and somewhat settled before by little brother arrives. A new house and a new baby.. I am sure that nothing will change and I will still be the center of my parent's universe!

 i'm a big boy, i can wear pappa's shoes

walking in pappa's shoes

 hanging the spring time windows stickers that sissy gave me

 tractor tippin'

 cheese

cheese again

mommy at 34.5 weeks (02.07.2012)

Paisly and I at Artic Circle

 weeeeeeeeee

 jumping at grandma's and grandpa's house with Jocelyn, Aubrey, and Marissa

 i'm king of the world!

 making cookies at Grandma's

 and EATING COOKIES at Grandma's yum yum yum

 and decorating cookies at Grandma's house

Feb 09, 2012
Natalie 34.5 weeks along
Marchaan 15 weeks along

No comments:

Post a Comment