The weather has turned much colder and I can't go outside as often, but I still get out on the sunny days.
I love being outside with Nanny
She plays with me and chases me and pulls me on the sled.
She was pulling me on the sled when she hit a patch of ice, fell and hurt her shoulder.
She said "Taycen, Nanny is hurt and can't carry you in, lets go into the house"
I continued to sit in the sled, then I turned my head in defiance. I was not going in.
Nanny's shoulder healed and she is better now. I think I tought her a valuable lesson that day.
I don't go into the house until I am ready. I love you Nanny!
I helped decorate the Christmas tree
Sissy came to visit the weekend before Christmas
She brought me a set of ornaments from Disney's Cars.
I love them and carry them around everywhere I go.
I helped decorate the tree
I love being outside with Nanny
She plays with me and chases me and pulls me on the sled.
She was pulling me on the sled when she hit a patch of ice, fell and hurt her shoulder.
She said "Taycen, Nanny is hurt and can't carry you in, lets go into the house"
I continued to sit in the sled, then I turned my head in defiance. I was not going in.
Nanny's shoulder healed and she is better now. I think I tought her a valuable lesson that day.
I don't go into the house until I am ready. I love you Nanny!
I helped decorate the Christmas tree
Sissy came to visit the weekend before Christmas
She brought me a set of ornaments from Disney's Cars.
I love them and carry them around everywhere I go.
I helped decorate the tree
Mom and Dad got me a Toy Story toddler bed.
I helped assemble it.
Let me in there dad, I want to do it.
We got it and I had a peacerful nights sleep in my big boy bed.
Daddy gave me a haircut.
He had to cut it short because it was too long to just trim.
I am so excited about all of Christmas Decorations, my Disney's Cars tree ornaments and our Fisher Price Manger set.
The Children's Ward Christmas party was great! I ate a lot of food, then I saw Santa and asked for a Buzz for Christmas.
I had to wait in line for ever, but finally it was my turn.
I was having a hard time waiting for Santa so someone let me play with their stuffed mouse.
YAA! for Santa Claus!
The Wilkinson family with Brett and Marchaan all went to Temple Square to see the lightsWe all met for Dinner before seeing the lights
Here is the Wilkinson Clan
Paisley and Me
Paisley with Marchaan and Brett
Dads and kids
This is Paisley and me at the Yockey Family Christmas party
Daniel, Manuel, Marissa holding Taycen, Jocylyn, Megan holding Claire, Ava holding McCade, and Aubrey holding Paisley.
funny faces
white elephant gift exchange


























No comments:
Post a Comment