Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Here we go!

We flew to Salt Lake on Saturday Dec. 11th. Our flight departed at 5:10 PM and I didn't sleep or sit still the entire time. I fould some people on the plane to play with. We landed at 8 and I was very tired. As soon as we arived at Marchaan and Brett's house we were welcomed by family and it was wonderful.

chillin at the airport

Do I have to read all of this before we take off?

are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet

There are great toys!

McCade is amazing
Taycen is amazing
Paisley is a princess and amazing

Me and Paisley
I love my Paisley

Me and McCade
I love playing with my Caders

Paisley attacked me a couple times
so I became a little gun shy.

smile everyone

Beautiful little Claire

Happy Birthday Grandpa

Grandma, Grandpa, and the Grandkids

Paisley, I think you need a diaper change

Good Morning!

I still need five minutes before I am awake

yummy

I love eggs, yogurt, and oatmeal!

What are you eating Paisley?
Cold dead fingers Taycen, cold dead fingers.



No comments:

Post a Comment