Friday, November 26, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

We have bought three different cameras since our camera mysteriously stopped working after being dropped. The first was a Vivitar 12 MP. It was horrible. We then bought a Nikon CoolPix 12 MP and it was much better, but we still didn’t like it. The third and final camera was just like the one that broke. It was a Canon PowerShot 12 MP. You just can’t go wrong with Canon.


We spent Thanksgiving together in our little town home. We were going to spend it with the Thiriot family, but Dad and I were sick. We had a nice little dinner with a rotisserie turkey from the Safeway deli, potatoes, yams, cranberries, stuffing, bean casserole, and banana cream pie. Not bad for not having it planned out. Mom, thanks for being so wonderful! Thanks for taking care of Dad and me while we were sick, you are the greatest ever and we love you so much!

I love to carry around Mom's sweater

Momma's little boy

complete devastation

My reward! I am going to have to do this more often!

yum yum yum

I pinned you Dad, I win!

My new pjs and shoes
 
I leave my little leather shoes on.
I take everything else off.

I love to play with my toys!

No comments:

Post a Comment