Saturday, July 31, 2010

10 Months & I am now a crawler

I just decided to finally crawl today. Up till now I would crawl short distances, but mostly I would just army crawl or scoot. I finally graduated. Since I have been crawling up everything and trying to gain my balance so that I can walk, Mom and Dad bought be some walking toys. I really like them, but I still have to grow into them. I can only play with them for so long. My legs get tired so I start to cry and shout but I don't sit down because I want to play, so I just scream. I am also waving hello and good-bye and clapping.

I love the computer

Waving Hello

Spaghetti

Still closing my eyes when I smile
These are my new toys

New smile, eyes closed, big open mouth
smile, and on the tippy toes


here it is
I love my leap frog table

playing and waving

Crawling to Mom

ready to crawl

crawling

out of the way monkey, I want to
play with the wooden screw plug

My favorite toy is still the door stopper

Don't mind me, I am just over here playing

No comments:

Post a Comment