Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Homeward Bound

We packed our bags, drove to Tulsa, and caught the 12 o'clock flight home. We were greeted with family and we are so happy to be back. Taycen is now five months and has acquired some new toys to keep him entertained.
Packing for the trip home

Don't forget to pack my toes Mom!

See ya later home away from home.

On the morning we left, the weather was finally warm enough to get a picture in front of the hotel.

Waiting to take off

Layover entertainment

Layover entertainment

Almost home

Taycen and Paisley the night we arrived home.

Marchaan holding Taycen and Paisley


Trying to be like Dad, I love the colors!

Colors!!

Taycen and McCade

Taycen and McCade


Dads and babes. Marcus and McCade, Brett and Paisley, Joe and Taycen.

Close in size, but McCade still has a little on Taycen.
Look at those legs.

Dad thinks it’s hilarious when I get a shirt stuck on my head. He said that I looked like a little old wrinkly nun. I am cute in any situation.

Cousin Paisley on her blessing day

New toys!


More new toys!



1 comment:

  1. You guys are back! I can't believe how big Taycen has gotten! We'll have to drop by and say hi sometime soon. Hopefully, the kids get better soon so we can. It looks like your family is very happy to see you guys as well!

    ReplyDelete