Every time I look at him, I only see small changes. I didn't really realize how much he had grown until I placed in in the bassinet and he was so much longer. He had only come half way before, now he is almost its full length. I look at the photos of when he was first born and he was really grown. Taycen is much fussier these days because of a natural occurrence of becoming more aware of his surroundings and an increase in the occurrence of gas and intestinal pressure. He is very vocal and loves to share his discomfort with his parents. This is usually done with loud grunts, groans, and continual cooing.
First time to church.
Cute outfit, but rough morning.
Aunt Beth at Kallie's Baptism
Aunt Jana and Aunt Lisa at Kallie's Baptism.
Still not a huge fan of bath time :(
Couldn't resist. Cute little feet and bum.
a
Our little frog! Look at that little leg.
a
He was smiling when we blew lightly on his face.
I'm pretty positive that you guys have one of the cutest babies EVER! I want to come see you all so bad!!! I hope things are going well for you- you are wonderful parents! I love you!
ReplyDeleteJanelle
I love Natalie's giggle in the background. It's amazing what babies do to us. We are so happy for you and I LOVE the pictures you have taken.
ReplyDelete